I don’t know whether you experienced this type of problem in blogging or not but this happened to me from the past few weeks. I never felt this strange feeling and this is the first time I am experiencing and I am pretty sure I will overcome this. But I just want to share this with all my readers because they are my support. Like right after my last post I wrote some drafts with some blog posts but I was unable to complete those posts. I never felt this type of problem earlier because if I choose a topic I complete it very soon. It may be Writer’s Block or not but I am sure I will definitely overcome this very soon. I will complete the drafts which are left behind and I am sure I will come back to share with you all.
Apart from blogging its Monsoon in my place and I am clearly enjoying the weather. I really love this weather and hope I will be getting some really great ideas with the present environment. All I need is some motivation to complete my blog posts.
Have you ever faced this kind of blogging situation like me ? If so how did you overcome the situation?
We all want to write wonderful blog posts and we also expect that it should should have a great engagement. Its common for us to think in that way but sometimes we come across some pressure to deliver an excellent blog post. So in this post I want to share some points where we should avoid them while writing a blog post.
1) First and foremost thing is to avoid thinking about stats, sometimes we become overwhelmed about stats. Its a quite common thing but we should overcome the thing. Concentrate only on what you are writing and I know blogging means a lot to you. So its better to avoid about how your blog post will do instead focus on writing.
2) Who doesn’t like to get a great engagement on blog posts. Everyone like to interact with their fellow bloggers and we also feel great when we get more comments. But while writing a post we should only concentrate on blog post. If our blog post is great then automatically gets a lot of comments.
3) The other thing is don’t think much or don’t get tensed about your blog post. Always think that you are doing great and your blog will the same.
4) Don’t think too much about your niche. Its okay sometimes to write from your heart and don’t get discouraged if its just away from your niche. As a lifestyle blogger I sometimes might go little far from my niche but I have wonderful readers who gives me wonderful support.
5) Finally don’t get upset when you are unable to complete your blog post the same day when you start your blog post. Give sometime to yourself take a break and come back to finish it. Sometimes I too unable to finish my blog post but I do come back and complete it. Always remember that there is no such perfect blog post.
So what do you think about my blog post? Do share with me in the comments section below 🙂
I just wanted to discuss about this from a very long time. Before knowing your answers I just want to discuss about myself. If you are a regular reader of mine you already knew about my blogging experiences and why I am here writing blog posts. But if you are new I just want to say that how important blogging is to me, as I started my blog in 2017. I started it as a hobby and till now it is hobby only but you can say a serious one. Though I am not consistent I love to blog whenever I feel. Its a great opportunity to share my thoughts with the world.
I always love to be creative and I love reading my fellow blogger posts. I love interacting with them and learning new things is so fun. I am a lifestyle blogger and I write about many things. If you are new to my blog do have a look and don’t forget to read about me section.
So what about you? Blogging a hobby or career? I just love to hear from you.
Do share your thoughts in the comment section below 🙂 Happy Blogging 🙂
As I am back after a long break I just want to write this post from long time. So just read this post to know my blogging experiences.
This post is really special for me as I got inspired by Moksha from Happy Panda. I got inspired from her blog post and I really wanted to write my own. Blogging became a part of my life since 2017 and I am blessed to have such a wonderful community. Frankly speaking I could survive these many years in blogging only because of my readers who visit my blog take their time and interact with me. So in this post I will write my blogging experiences which I am sharing here for the first time.
01) Though I started blogging as a hobby but its more than hobby for me because I take it seriously and I spend considerable amount of time here. I always wanted to be creative though I completed my engineering I always love the creative field. From long time I wanted to start a blog and I finally did.
02) I sometimes take pictures and use them in my blog posts. I really love doing so and I feel happy when I do some blog photography.
03) Its okay for me to take break in blogging because it recharges me and I can come back with more ideas.
04) Like many I too get Writer’s Block and I don’t get disappointed when I undergo that situation but I take it slowly and bounce back later.
05) I feel its okay to be imperfect in blogging as we learn from our mistakes. I learnt a lot since 2017 when I started blogging.
06) I really love to read my fellow writers blog posts. When I connect with their blog posts I definitely encourage them with likes, comments and follows.
07) I love to read blog posts of my followers, they are the people who encourage me to write more. I definitely observe who are following me and I also try to connect with them.
08) I just don’t write because I have to but I only write when I feel. I don’t feel blogging should be must thing to do at a certain time but I just give time for it whenever I feel like to write.
09) Frankly speaking I don’t have any blogging schedule. Its something I never thought to do. I am just going on this way and I feel okay with this.
10) My blog posts are open to the world, I mean everywhere around me knows that I am a blogger. I share all my blog posts in social media. I feel better this way as I also have a separate Instagram and Facebook pages for my blog.
11) I have About section in my blog where I wrote about myself, interests and passions. I even love to update about section now and then. I even have my photograph in about section. I strongly feel that writing something about ourselves is very important as it’s our identity.
12) I too have my low and highs in blogging. I too feel sad sometimes when my blog posts get less interaction. I feel elated when I have high stats. I think its part of my blogging journey. I guess everyone have their high and lows.
13) Blogging is a part of my life now and I feel great when I write new blog posts. I feel every new blog post of mine as a new one.
14) I get motivated by many bloggers in WordPress. I strongly feel it’s a great community to grow as a blogger.
15) Finally I always feel that we should take it easy even though stats are not great because it impacts your upcoming posts.
16) As mine is a lifestyle blog I write about different topics and sometimes I just feel whether I am following a particular niche or not.
17) I recently took a 2 month break and it also proved that blogging became part of my life.
18) Even my writing skills better after I started blogging and I am really happy to have such a wonderful WordPress community.
19) I have WordPress app in my mobile too.
20) I sometimes reply comments from my mobile WordPress app. I always reply to comments on my blog posts. I really love doing it.
I hope you enjoyed reading this post.
Do share with me your thoughts in the comments section below .
Hi Everyone, I am back after a gap of two months and I think its okay to take a break sometimes when you want to. These two months went really fast and I really missed blogging, interacting with my fellow bloggers and their posts. I pursued different hobbies of mine and I really had a great time. I am really thankful to my readers who followed, interacted and liked my blog posts though I was not active the past two months. I really felt great and I also felt that I made some impact as a blogger. I want to write a separate post on how I spent time during the last two months.
It feels great to catch up blogging again, I read some blog posts of my fellow bloggers but I couldn’t interact much with them and I also felt I got recharged a lot in this break. Blogging became part of my life and I really miss it when I am away. I also feel that two months is really a long time to take break but I felt its okay when you want to.
A lot of things I became busy with in the past two months but I am really happy that I am back. I hope everyone are safe in this Pandemic. Hope everyone are having great time in their lives.
So have you ever took a long break? How did you feel when you were back?
Blogging is such an interesting and one of my favourite hobby. I love to read my fellow bloggers blog posts and I really love reading their stories, life experiences. I enjoy reading them and learn new things from them. But its not mandatory for everyone to share their stories because everyone are not comfortable doing so. Coming to me I am a lifestyle blogger and I love to share some of my life experiences with my readers and I wrote them in my previous posts. I feel comfortable to share some of my childhood stories too. I wrote about my weekend experiences, how my life changed in this Pandemic , my cooking experiences, blogging experiences, impact of blogging on my life and many more. So what about you?
Are you comfortable in sharing some of your life experiences with your readers? Do share with me in the comments section below 🙂
As we are staying at home and it’s not easy for everyone to stay happy with this new normal lives. Especially to the ones who love socializing as it’s not their cup of tea to stay always at home. But there is no other alternative than spending at home. I stay in India where we are just following one thing as much as possible which is Stay Home Stay Safe. But physically we are staying at home but what about our little mind where it’s getting a lot of thoughts. Many people are stressed for various reasons for someone staying at home is completely new, they loved working from office, loved socializing, missing their loved ones, missing travelling, missing outside food, missing their schools/ colleges and the list goes on.
So this is the time where we need to take care of our mental health. Life has changed drastically for everyone so its time where we need to take care of our mind. If our mind stays happy then we too stay happy. So I just want to share my thoughts with people around the world and help them feeling better.
01) Clean Your Personal Space
It’s really important to have a clean room where you are staying that may be your personal belongings, books, stuff, etc. Try to clear your clutter and keep your room tidy which really gives you some happiness and relaxation. Even you can clear your digital space too.
02) Talk to your loved ones
It’s really important to open up with your loved ones that may be personally or virtually that does not really matter. Share with them how you are feeling and open up with them everything. Let them understand what you are actually thinking.
03) Try Cooking at home
Trust me this will really help you, I don’t suggest to cook complicated dishes from day one but try something simple like making pan cakes, baking, smoothies, breakfast, etc. Treat cooking as a fun thing and not as a chore then you will definitely enjoy your time in kitchen.
04) Pamper Yourself
Pampering is such a thing which doesn’t need any investment actually. You can simply take time for yourself, watch your favourite TV series, have some ice cream and sky is the limit for ideas. I recently wrote a post about how I pamper myself and I think you will enjoy reading my post.
05) Have your ME time
This sounds so simple but it really works because think before pre-pandemic times where we were not restricted to homes there were so many activities and we use to feel better and everyone had their own space so now you definitely need your ME time where you can have time for yourself and enjoy doing activities which are important and makes you happy. ME time relaxes and recharges you where you can perform better.
I hope this tips will definitely help you to remain optimistic and stress free even though you are staying at home and I guess you are adjusting to new normal lives.
Do you like my post? Do share your thoughts in the comments section below.
Who doesn’t love to get pampered right? Each of us want to get pampered by our loved ones but how do you like if you pamper yourself whenever possible. Frankly speaking I love to pamper myself and I simply enjoy it. Like doesn’t mean that you need to spend a lot of money to pamper yourself. Pampering comes in all forms like doing yourself a pedicure once in a while at home is also a great thing to pamper yourself.
Yes if we pamper ourselves the happiness is quite different and trust me you will love yourself when you get pampered. In this post I want to share how I pampered myself recently. I always pamper myself in one or the other ways because I simply love it.
This is how I pampered myself recently
01) I took kindle unlimited subscription and I felt really happy though I haven’t started enjoying my subscription but the thought of having it is really beautiful and it really makes me feel wonderful.
02) I binge watched a single season of 10 episodes from a TV series called Good Witch which I have finished in just 3 days. The show is from Netflix and I thoroughly enjoyed the show.
03) I love to cook my favourite foods and Yesterday and I prepared Chicken Pulao( Rice prepared with chicken and spices).
04) I made a face mask with gram flour and rose water which I used on my face few days back.
05) I love to declutter my personal space now and then.
06) I love to take Musk Melon juice frequently as it is summer in India. I just feel relaxed after taking juice and my mood becomes happy.
07) I love listening to music.
08) I watched regional movie Sulthan ( in telugu 2021 movie ) during this weekend which makes me happy to watch some different movies.
09) I do my pedicures whenever I feel like.
10) Last but not the least I try to reduce my screen time while using mobile.
So this is how I Pampered myself recently and I hope you liked my post.
Things have changed drastically with these Pandemic and I wonder how the world is holding up in these tough times. Then I think about my Readers who are staying in different parts of the world and how they are coping up with Pandemic. I am taking every precaution and stepping out only for buying essentials. But its not possible for each of us. Everyone has a different career and its not possible to stay at home always. Everyone are not working from home and there will be need for you to step out according to your purpose.
So I am just writing this post to know how everyone are doing and what are the difficulties you are facing in these though times.
I think your routine has changed totally. You are missing your loved ones. Missing your freedom to step out. Missing your School/ College and many like this.
So I just want to have a chat with my Readers about how they are holding up in these Pandemic times.
I miss those days when everything was so normal. Do you miss your days before the Pandemic. How are you getting adjusted to the new normal life?