This is my first post in 2021 and I want to start this post with an encouraging post. After 2020 experience everyone are hoping 2021 to be a better year and I am sharing 11 ways to make 2021 a better year.
01) Invest In Yourself: This is the right time to invest in yourself after going through so much in the past year. If you are good at singing you can invest in a musical instrument, you can invest in an online course for your professional career, you can invest in books if you love reading and you can see the list is endless. Think about yourself and come up with some ideas about your interests and career. Think about what is important for your life ahead. If you are a YouTuber you might need advanced equipment to shoot. If you are a blogger then you can change your blogging plan if you think its the right time to monetize your blog. Investing in yourself is the best idea if you want to have productivity in your life.
02) Focus On What You Can Control: After we had our own share of experiences its difficult to come out from them. But I think every day is not same so why to stick to past and why not improve our future. I think we should focus on only things which we can control, not on the things which we can’t control. We should come out from the thoughts that what future holds for us instead we should focus on the things which we can control like things which can be possible and not the things which are not possible.
03) Let Go Of Expectations: Do not hope too much about future as we have seen how life can be unpredictable. Do not have too much expectations because 2020 is the big example for it.
Its right thing to have goals but too much expectations at least this year 2021 is not that much advisable. Things are really delicate at the moment so its better to have some goals but do not have so much expectations.
04) Connect More: Its really advisable to connect more, before feeling lonely connect with your loved ones. At this point being mentally fit is quite important, its tough to keep calm in tough situations but its not impossible too. Connect with your friends and family from time to time.
05) Appreciate More: Sometimes we take everything for granted, last year has been a great example how even small things can become difficult. So let us appreciate even the small things around us. Appreciate our loved ones, may be you can cook for your loved ones, surprise them, be happy with the things around you.
06) Make Room For self care: Sometimes we do all the hundred things but we lack taking care of ourselves. Its very important to have a self care routine. Practice some self care routine and I am sure you will love it.
07) Save More: I guess most of us understood about the importance of savings last year. We should always plan for a rainy day. We never know what is going to happen ahead as life is really unpredictable. We should always save some amount from our savings so that when we are in need of money we can utilize the money and get relieved.
08) Learn Cooking : Many of us have gone through that period where we checked online recipes for cooking. We should atleast learn basic cooking to survive. If you are a regular reader of my blog you might have already know my love towards cooking. I am saying to become expert in cooking but learn basic foods so that you can survive in tough times. However there are lot of videos and blogs online just try from them I am sure you will definitely love cooking once you try.
09)Monetize Your Passion: This Pandemic brought many talented people to internet, may be some are making vlogs and some blogs. Whatever it is if you think you have certain skill then its right time to Monetize your passion. Who knows you will be successful in your field otherwise you might earn certain extra cash which you can use for your expenses. Either way there is no loss for you.
10)Commit to eat Healtier: Being healthy is quite important and every one knows there is a saying “Health is Wealth”. Maintain a healthy diet and try to eat healthy food and maintain good lifestyle. If you are fit you can take care of your loved ones too.
11)Review Your Past Year: After the Pandemic things have really gone worst so just review your Past Year. where you can improve yourself and what skills you need to learn, how can you make this year better and best.
So above are the 11 things for a better year 2021.
What do you think about my post?
Do share with me in the comment section below 🙂
Happy Sunday 🙂